Are you looking to consolidate your Amazon Associates accounts? Just purchased a new site? Sold your site to a new owner? Recovering from an account closure?
These are all occasions when you might want to change your Amazon Associates Tracking ID.
Changing Your Tracking ID in Amazon
If you don't yet have your new Amazon ID, you can create one in your Amazon Associates account.
1. Click the dropdown beside your email address in the top right corner.
2. Choose Manage Your Tracking IDs, and you'll see your IDs toward the bottom of the page.
3. Click Add Tracking ID to create a new ID for your site.
Changing Your Amazon Tracking ID in Lasso
You have your new Amazon tracking ID, but now what?
The problem is that your site has 1,000 links to Amazon, and updating them feels impossible. Not with Lasso. 😎
Once you change your tracking ID in Lasso, it'll automatically update all of your Amazon Lasso Links with your new ID.
Tip: Don't have any Amazon links in Lasso but have a ton of Amazon links on your site? Run Auto-Amazon first to detect all of your Amazon links automatically, then follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Lasso and choose Settings in your lefthand menu.
2. Click the Amazon tab in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Add your new Amazon ID in the box for Tracking ID for This Site.
Then, let Lasso update all of your links and tracking IDs for you!
If you have any questions, please contact us via the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page or email us at [email protected]. We're here to help!