- After you created an account, you'll be taken to your Account Details page at app.getlasso.co/account. If you already have an account, just login at app.getlasso.co/login.
- On your Account Details page, download the plugin by clicking the button.
- Copy your License Key because you'll need it later.
- In WordPress, go to the Plugins page and click the Add New button at the top. Then, click the Upload Plugin button at the top on the next page.
- Choose the plugin zip file that you downloaded from you Account page and click Install Now.
- Then, click Activate.
- Finally, go to the Lasso plugin on the WordPress sidebar and enter in your License Key that you copied from your Account Details page.
- Click Activate and you'll be ready to use Lasso.
NOTE: If this is not your first install, you'll need to activate your install in the Account Details page by toggling on your install. Then, you can activate Lasso in WordPress.