Which Plugins Can You Import From?
You can import links into Lasso from other popular plugins. Currently, Lasso can import from:
Easy Affiliate Links
How to Import Links from Other Plugins
1. To import your links from another plugin, you must first navigate to Lasso and then to the Import tab in the lefthand sidebar.
2. Lasso will automatically show you a list of all the compatible links available for import.
Note: If you installed Lasso within the last few hours and don't see your links, please allow up to 24 hours for them to appear.
You'll see the name, URL, which plugin it's in, and an import button.
3. You can use the filter button and the search bar at the top of the page to find specific links either from a specific plugin or for a specific search term.
4. We recommend importing a few links individually first, so you can ensure everything works exactly the way you'd like it to.
When you have the link you want to import, simply click the green Import button.
A pop-up modal will ask you to confirm your selection. Click Import one more time to import that link.
You'll then see a green check mark inside a circle indicating that the link has finished importing.
5. (Optional) Go back to your Dashboard and see your newly imported link!
Click your link to go to the Link Details page, and you can view all your redirects and link settings to ensure the import worked how you wanted it to.
6. Click the green Bulk Import button to import all of your available links at once.
Note: If you've filtered for links from a specific plugin, Lasso will only bulk import the links from that plugin.
Lasso will then start importing all of your links. Depending on the number of links you have, this could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.
We'll space out the processing for this, so it's not consuming too many of your site's resources all at once. 🤓
Can you revert links or send them back to the plugin they originally came from?
Yes! You can revert any links you import to Lasso from other plugins.
The process is very similar to importing them. All you need to do is navigate back to the Imports tab in Lasso and click the red Revert button.
Lasso will then send that link right back to the plugin you originally imported it from.
Is there a way to import links that aren't in another plugin?
Yes! You can import links that aren't in a plugin. The process is a little different, but it's still a breeze.
Use Auto-Amazon to automatically detect all of your site's Amazon links and import them into Lasso.
Use Auto-Detect to automatically detect all of your site's CJ, Impact, and ShareASale links and import them into Lasso. (This feature is in early access. Message us at [email protected], and we'll hook you up!)
Use WP All Import to bulk import links into Lasso from a CSV or Excel file.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page or email us at [email protected]. We're here to help!